View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 07:38 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
that slaves part is like one story........ and its to teach a lesson, not to actually encourage slavery

False on both counts. It's numerous stories AND God SUGGEST that you should have slaves, AND approves of slavery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
I'll do the women first. *cracks knuckles*

OK, lets bust out your trusty bible. Everyone else feel free to follow along via Google, or some other Bible refference site or something. You'll witness first hand that god dosen't love and accept everyone equally like you're led to believe.

Well, Lets start at 1 Corrinthnans 14 where he states that all women should remain silent in church and only ask questions to their husbands whne they're home and in private.
Quote:
Originally Posted by God
As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Or how about this one where he says no woman should have any authority over any man? This is your sexist mysoginistic god speaking:
Quote:
Also that women should adorn themselves modestly and sensibly in seemly apparel, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly attire but by good deeds, as befits women who profess religion. Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent.

And these are jsut two of MANY refferneces. Now how would a god that claims to love everyone equally hold some higher than others? That completely contradicts. As does his approval of slavery which is also in the bible NUMEROUS places

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote