View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:32 PM   #21
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Common logic and the basic means to add and subtract will verify this for you right now. Why wait till you die? And "free will" isn't part of God's "plan" son. God says that he had a divine plan that covered every fraction of a moment of everyone's life, down to the smallest detail. I'm sure every time something targic happens to someone, them or those around thme say "it's god's plan" - which means you had NO CHOICE to begin with according to God. So how does Prayer fit into the Plan, if the outcome is already written out, according to God?

I dont believe everything in the bible or what others say God really said because nobody knows God personally...I believe you choose your own destiny BUT he knows everything you're gonna do for instance you have a choice if you want to buy a car or not, if you buy a car...he knows everything that will happen relating to that after that, and if you dont, he knows everything after that etc. etc. and you'll have choices, you can pick the choices but he'll know whats gonna happen, thats what I believe.

People like you are the reason we have wars over bullshit like this, when it comes to religion everyone gets all defensive just keep the shit to yourself, you have NO proof there isnt a god, show me proof there isnt a god...oh somebody kills a shitload of people in a church, that doesnt mean there isnt a god that just means a bunch of people were killed, and at the same time, I have NO proof that god does exist...i believe what i believe, you believe what you believe, but when you start tellin people theyre wrong and you keep trying to prove to them that, it just gets people mad...im not mad but others get sensitive and shit when it comes to this type of shit, just leave it alone and stop trying to prove something you cant prove, and I cant prove it either.

Let me ask you something, how did we learn to add, have common logic...do you believe we evolved from Apes? if so...where did the apes come from...if you can answer that, where did the big bang come from? explosions of that magnitude just dont happen out of thin air, and no scientist can give you 100% proof of it, the universe is too complex to be made off 1 explosion, but thats my opinion im not trying to argue with you or anything.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus