View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:34 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Its a conclusion based on scientific evidence. Written as an essay theorising on the existance of god.

Bro I have to say..

You can come accross as being real ignorant at times.... Instead of reading it and telling me why you think it isnt correct, you just sit there and go...

Ughh.. He called it a theory, it must be compleatly irrelevant...

And it cant be a time wasting thing either... Cause your quiet happy to sit there and write up gigantic threads on the Q...

Your saying god doesent exist.. I'm giving a response telling you what god is and showing you why he does exist...

Take it or leave it.

Where did I say it was wrong? If you think it adressed my post, YOU'RE wrong. If you want to discuss your theory on God, make a thread about it, because what you're talking about is a completely seperate topic. We're talkign about "God" in relation to the Bible, and you're theorizing about god and the universe and time and so on. That's a while seperate topic, and if you want to discuss it, I have no problem discussing it. Simply start a new thread.

Don't feel upset that I didn't mill over your essay.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote