View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:38 PM   #23
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

The Bible is a guide, not a manual.

Also, I don't agree with everything people say. That's just morals. That is why there are so many different kinds of religion. People believe certain things, gather more followers, then become a religion. The difference is if what they do is morally right/wrong, and if it is the truth. How do we know which one is the truth? That is just belief. Like compose said, no one will win or lose, but someone might understand the Christian belief which is good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday
God says that he had a divine plan that covered every fraction of a moment of everyone's life, down to the smallest detail.

But smallest detail to God may be when they grow, who dies in their family, etc... It doesn't mean he plans out how many times you are going to breathe in the next 5 minutes. The "Divine Plan" is a plan of life, not how the life is led.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday
Choosing how the word of your God is applied in your life is being selectively religious.

Ugh. Religion, such an ugly thing. Religion is a set of procedures made by man because they think that it is the right thing to do. I recently went back to my old church, and one thing I noticed that I hated is how they made it feel like we are little insects and God is the person going, "Ewwww!!! Humans!!!!" I believe God loves us and wants to help us, but how can he help people who won't trust/believe in him? People who don't ask him for help or forgiveness until they need it? Who don't pray until they have to? Also, your beLIEve thing is kind of childish. It can be spelled beleve, would that make you feel better? No it wouldn't. You would still not trust something unless it was in your hands, so really you are just scared to believe in something you can't see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.