View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:44 PM   #25
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
1: I understand you feel that way, but God states that your life was PLANNED OUT. As in written form start to finish. You have no choice and no opportunity to deviate from the course according to God, so which is it? Prayer, or Plan? At least one of them is obviously untrue seeing that they're both complete opposites of one another.

2: Who ever said God dosen't exist? I said god isn't HERE. REad the opening statement of this thread, because you're going off into the existance of god and all this - I'm saying that god isn't present.

And on that note, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You feel how you feel and refuse to see otherwise and that's fine. This isn't the thread for you. You're trying to convince me, but I'm not trying to convince you. I'm asking questions and looking at facts that are proven and verified, vs hearsay with no ecidence, witnesses or any other form of proof other than what some miscellaneous person wrote on some scrolls. If that's enough for you to accept it as true, then more power to you.

I said I dont believe in the bible word for word =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus