View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:45 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Where did I say it was wrong? If you think it adressed my post, YOU'RE wrong. If you want to discuss your theory on God, make a thread about it, because what you're talking about is a completely seperate topic. We're talkign about "God" in relation to the Bible, and you're theorizing about god and the universe and time and so on. That's a while seperate topic, and if you want to discuss it, I have no problem discussing it. Simply start a new thread.

Don't feel upset that I didn't mill over your essay.

So...

Your saying, that in a thread trying to disprove the existance of god... A post theorising about the existance of god is irrelevant..

See this is why I'm calling ignorance...
Now you can banter on all day about this and that of what the bible says... But the thread topic is still "is anyone out there?" and you state very clearly..

Quote:
I know there is no god present looking over us or caring for us simply based on the savage things that happen daily.

This is ofcourse one of the main reasons I made my post... To answer this.

Quote:
Someone can walk into a church right now, beat a priest into a coma with his Bible, go rape a Nun and shoot the both of them in the face while both of them pray for god to save them. Where is he to save them? Young girls get raped daily. Where's god to save them?

This is talked about and related to the extract from my theory in my post.

Quote:
The Bible it self states that God does not love and respect everyone equally and that some people are born inferior to others and should be enslaved, submissive and so on

This is talked about and related to the extract from my theory in my post.

Quote:
THIS IS FROM THE BIBLE AND I CAN SHOW YOU! There is no God to save you. He's either gone, or dead. Your helping hand is at the end of your own arm.

While I dont quote the bible or make much reference to it. (and believe me, I could have)... This is answered in my post aswell..

So you see...
Claiming irrelevance to a post that answers every question and statement posed in your innitial thread.... IS IGNORANCE.... You would have to agree with that ... right?