View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 08:51 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
The Bible is a guide, not a manual.

1: Also, I don't agree with everything people say. That's just morals. That is why there are so many different kinds of religion. People believe certain things, gather more followers, then become a religion. The difference is if what they do is morally right/wrong, and if it is the truth. How do we know which one is the truth? That is just belief. Like compose said, no one will win or lose, but someone might understand the Christian belief which is good enough.

2: But smallest detail to God may be when they grow, who dies in their family, etc... It doesn't mean he plans out how many times you are going to breathe in the next 5 minutes. The "Divine Plan" is a plan of life, not how the life is led.

3: Ugh. Religion, such an ugly thing. Religion is a set of procedures made by man because they think that it is the right thing to do. I recently went back to my old church, and one thing I noticed that I hated is how they made it feel like we are little insects and God is the person going, "Ewwww!!! Humans!!!!" I believe God loves us and wants to help us, but how can he help people who won't trust/believe in him? People who don't ask him for help or forgiveness until they need it? Who don't pray until they have to? Also, your beLIEve thing is kind of childish. It can be spelled beleve, would that make you feel better? No it wouldn't. You would still not trust something unless it was in your hands, so really you are just scared to believe in something you can't see.

1: Luckily, we're not discussing "many different kinds of religion" we're discussing Christianity and every other division there of in relation to "God" and the Bible.

2: you're assuming. "maybe" You're guessing and filling in data that's the exact opposite of what was stated. "to the smallest detail". There's nothing vague about that. A plan is an orchestrated and timed sequence of events. No where in the definiton of the word "plan" is anything even remotely close to "free will", so how are you guessing all this info that's not there? You're doing the normal thing people do when some facet of their religion is in queston and they guess and make up great reasons this and that happens. If God loves everyone so, why does he say men shoudl keep their wonem subserviant and submissive? And I also notice you didn't pick up that slavery in the bible argument either...

3: How is it childish? That's how it's spelled. The word "believe" has the word "lie" at the center of it. The fact that you even say that you "beieve" something immediately states that you're guessing and having confidence in something you otherwise have no logical reason ot have confidence in. ask a dictionary. You're deviating in all sorts of directions away from the issues. I don't "believe" anything, I either know it or I don't. Facts speak clearly, and any "God" would be BEYOND doubt. Abnormal things would happen every day if he were really here to help you. you're just part of his plan. He loves everythin right? So he loves you, jsut as much as he loves a person who would take your life. He loves you just as much as he loves AIDS and cancer. HE CREATED EVERYTHING. you cna't assume that ANYTHING that happens could possibly be "bad" if it's creaed by a being who's "perfect", since that's the way they designed it and planned it all to work.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote