View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 09:11 PM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
How do you know what to believe?

Lets see.. this thread discusses God in the Bible and refferences to his points of view so that we all have one common ground to communicate on and see points of one person or another person's POV. We already acknowledging that god exists, and I'll even say that his comments are in the Bible, yet you're talkign about god is in time and the universe and all this other shit that's got jack to do with shit. We're talking about a collection of information we commonly accept and use as the medium for our points of view. You're talking about your theory and your frame of mind about this and that and all this other shit. This takes nothing away from your "essay", it's just irrelevant to this. If you believe god is "out there" and you want to represent that in time and space and what not - fine. That's your theory and your opinion. I'll make a note of it.

Its fine dude..

You continue living in your own little Idaho where a thread questioning the existance of god is not relevant to a post explaining the existance of god..

hey! I got an idea... Why dont you actually read my post before you make assumptions....

Infact........nah... That would be too logical....