View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 09:20 PM   #34
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

You are questioning whether I look at both sides?

I know why you question Christianity, because there is so no solid evidence except for a book on if it is true.

Period. You can make up anything else you say, but that reason is why you don't believe it. Also, no it doesn't mean the same thing. Things change, meanings change, and the way people think change. Also, it is a different language. It is called Latin. I have studied a little of it, and if you study any language you know that there are some words in that language that cannot be translated into an English word.

For the intelligence comment, why do you think we have English classes?

Also, you contradicted yourself in the last paragraph. Only, you are convinced that anything you believe is correct, and no one else is right. So really I guess the debate is pointless, because you aren't even going to think that I could be right, where as I consider it, but in the end I still believe in God. Do you even think about other possibilities, or do you just read the paragraphs and try to think of how I'm wrong and not how I might be right?

And when I said next, I was meaning let's move on to the next topic. You just didn't move on so I assumed we weren't going off the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.