View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 09:48 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Well, Christianity is a belief, what do you expect?

Again, you are wrong. I have been in a Lutheran school for 7 years, I've studied the Bible and it's history more then you have. The Bible was written in Latin, that is how Martin Luther got involved. Research it man, the first Bible was translated from Latin to German. Do you really want to get into the history?

That's nice, but that's not what I said. Here it is again:

Quote:
"The Bible" we've been reffering into and out of this entire time isn't written in Latin my friend, it's written in Olde English, which is an offshoot of the english that magistrates royalty, etc at the time spoke, and used throught the King James editions of the Bible. Not Latin. That's an entire DIFFERENT bible that not one of us here has quoted or even discussed since, so where are you getitng this from? I notice every time I ask "where are you getting this from" you don't ever reply. Why?

I didn't see you quote any bible passage in latin at all, and I know I didn't, so where are you getting this? Oh yeah.. I notice every time I ask "where are you getting this from" you don't ever reply. Why?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote