View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 10:12 PM   #42
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Every post? I don't see you saying where I get this from in the last one directed towards me.

What are you talking about? Go quote me where I said "I say this in every post" and I guarantee you can't come back with it. Once again, THIS is my quote: "I notice every time I ask "where are you getting this from" you don't ever reply. Why? <--you still haven't answered it BTW, you keep changing the subject.

Quote:
Also, The Bible is The Bible. How is it not quoted? King James is just a different wording, however the basic concept is still there. I'm gonna put it this way to you Dooms, if you will not trust something that's fine, but do not say that evidence says there is no God. It goes back and forth man. It's about what you feel in your heart and how willing you are to trust.

This "differnet wording" is called a "translation". The version of the bible we'vbe been talking about the entire time is in English. Youre talkign about peoples inability to speak ENGLISH. Ther's not one quote from the bible here that's in Latin - and if there is, why don't you link me to it, so I may see the light. And once again, statistical evidence proves there is no god acting here to save you. Not that there is no God. stop selectively reading.

Quote:
Also, the chance of someone recovering is sometimes the same ONCE SICK OR HURT, but I have avoided quite a few (more than 5) incidents where I could have died, or been seriously injured but something has made it possible that I come out unscathed. My life has been good, not many injuries or loss. Maybe it's because I pray, maybe it's just luck. Honestly, I believe that God looks out for me. Whether he does for you remains to be seen, just know that trying to convince people there is no God is something that you should do with caution.

I understand you believe that. Once again, statistically, it makes no difference if you pray or don't pray. And for the umteenth time, I'm not saying there is no God. I'm saying there is not God PRESENT. Lemme say it again...

And for the umteenth time, I'm not saying there is no God, nor have I ever. I'm saying there is not "God" PRESENT, doing anything to save anyone from anything anywhere.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote