View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 11:03 PM   #11
L.E
L.E

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^^my thoughts exactly. Nothing against your track LE, but this dosen't prove anything at all. You name some stuff that you can't explain and immediately claim it as miracles and shit like. If that's the case, how come magic tricks aren't miracles then? Or aliens? or anything else you can't explain?

The human body fights diseases. That's what it does literally 24hrs a day for 365 days a year. When it beat a disease, it's a miracle? In that case, when I get over a cold, that's a miracle. Any pills that I take for a headache obviosuly don't work - I mean why would they right? But its a miracle that my headache goes away! Wow, it did what its' supposed to do but I didn't acknowledge it, so it's a miracle!!

I never claimed any of it to be any sort of proof at all...

What it is...it gives points for you to think about.

For example...is there really any logical explanation of how the universe was created from a single point in nothingness..? In an instant all the elements of the period table were created, for no obvious reason at all..?

If that was true...what the fuck is the point to life at all..?

Put it this way...a single point in nothingness just becomes all of existance..? It does not seem logical at all...

The human imagination can't picture what else could be beyond the universe, the very realm of what the spot in nothingness came from.