View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 04:21 AM   #33
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
OOOOHHHHH I see how this works. You make up some bullshit, state where I said it, then when someone looks and dosen't see it, you say I said it to you somewhere ELSE where no one else was around, and WHAT A COINCIDENCE!! You don't have any proof of that EITHER! What a surprise!! And now that your shit blew up in your face, you're now on that "oh man, I thought we weren't gonna discuss this no more?" AHAHHA - FUCK outta here man LMAO.

^^I can do this exact same shit with so much shit you and others make up about me it's rediculous. You clowns make it sound like I'm some mythical being with super powers that always seems to evade the proof any of you needed to prove that you weren't lying the whole time, lmao. At the end of the day, not one of you ever come back with any proof of anything you ever accuse me of ever. Point blank period, case closed. You're another fuckin statistic, of how I rip shit. 1

i'll find something...*can't be bothered to make a long as fuck post*

and bold = wow @ you re-wording shit AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
anyways i thought you were done with this? but meh...

^ read...i'm more than happy to carry on seeing as YOU were the first to say you weren't speaking on the subject no more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote