View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 10:36 AM   #10
leady
Addicted

IP:

not really distilled, why worry about how many ppl on a site hear it, when u could spend the same amount of time promoting your music properly and getting people hearing you on radio e.t.c??? for example, when my music gets played on hhbradio.com on average at any one time there are anywhere between 200-500+ listeners, that took 30 minutes of my time approaching the owner and in the right manner, and that got me any tracks sent to him get played on radio, a couple of spots on the hhb radio mixtape along side some of the biggest names in UK hip hop along with other up n comers, so basically that gets me atleast 200 people hearing my music everytime it gets played, then theres conspiracyuk.com again over 200 listenrs at a time, i approached jabbathakut, not only does he spin my shit on there, but he also spins it in the clubs, even when hes supporting people like lady soveriegn, jehst, klashnekoff e.t.c, that also got me linked up with the owner of his label, cut above records, which in turn hooked me up with free beats, an E.P with the owner/producer(dyversity) released on cut above records aswell as doing an exclusive track for the cut above compilation CD, then theres promoters for events e.t.c.... that takes either an email of a phone call, get details for sending a demo and bam.

i can guarantee he will have speant the same amount of time i did doing that, but he just got heard a few times on the internet, i put in the same work and get heard on online radio stations, aswell as in the clubs, offline stations and in clubs performing, its all on where your prioroties are