View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 11:59 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
You Might All Say That, BUT, The Higher To the Top You Are, the More People Your Gettin Your Music To.

I Can't Be The Only One That Wants More People To Listen To what I Do?

Ok, leady just talked a load of shit about internet radio.. So here is something actually worth taking into consideration...

Your not wrong... And its good for artists to get a tiny bit of listeners through the internet aswell. But the internet is people spread over vast areas. Which isnt a buzz. What you get is a situation where, peeps will hear your music but not talk about you off the net because they dont expect any of their friends to be even remotly aware of your existance and unless your something over the top and literally on some real hot shit... People aint gonna go to any real trouble to tell anyone about your music...

What you need to be doing is not worrying about singular people over the internet hearing your music. What you need to do is to begin locally. Start getting out there and being heard around the area you live in.. Do some market research, find out what people want to hear, generate a product that is professional sounding and really fresh, new and individual. And attack that shit full force and work your way onto radios, get your tapes being cranked all over town etc etc etc

That way you will be creating a real buzz and not just.... "some shit I seen on the net".... Cause while its best to do a mixture of both these days... The cats that jus hear you on the net.........And exactly doing you much good realistically...