View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 12:01 PM   #18
leady
Addicted

IP:

its on the net yes, but its promoted offline as much as online, and actually the comment about people listening to soundclick e.t.c only for small labels, yes, but labels that are worth while, not a chance, they wouldnt waste time, they want people to prove the skill aswell as the motivation and determination and prove its worth them putting the money into it, where as the stations im talking about, may be online, but for me work, because they have guest appearances and interviews e.t.c with some of the UK's biggest and most respected artists, but also i think u missed the part of ppl playing my shit in clubs, it getting me appearances on mixtapes which will be sold online, at live events, in stores on the high street aswell as actually on the streets, the point was, why waste the time promoting that shit around forums e.t.c when u could spend the same amount of time promoting it to people that have the contacts, and can actually make something happen for you and possibly open doors????

you think my shits wack??? good for you, but i notice everytime sum1 says "leady u suck" "u sound like a blah blah blah" its sumthin to do with my accent and never ever EVER says anything negative about my flow, presence, delivery and lyrical abilities fuck what a narrowminded bitch thinks , end of the day, i know im right, and i know im better than most on this site, spul included(no offence to spul intended, not tryna diss u there)