View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 12:58 PM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

all i gotta say is if you think that there is not going to be better technology than we have now, then you ARE a dumbass, the past 50 years we havent advanced pfft, we went from big ass super computers jus for one calculator, to having calculators on watches, cellfones, even on paper(flypentop) we have went from the pony express to email, we have went from IBM 500 pound computers, laptops or handhelds that can fit in our pocket, from big ass boomboxes to ipod nano's, come the fuck on now, being a technology hype like me, i have seen shyt yall dont even know about, they already have invented the flying car, it is going to be released to the public in 2011, i go to technology conventions as much as possible not cuz im a geek ass nigga, but this shyt interests me, its fucking amazing how you can transfer video files over a wireless connection, i am currently working on my theory on how to elevate transportation moving human molecules using the internet, or any other type of networking, this would rid the need for buses and cars, and shyt, but its jus a theory i am in school so i cant say all i want so ill brb in like 5 minutes