View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 02:43 PM   #51
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
wow...now YOU need to read...i said participate...get blah blah blah blah blah...

Keep on backpeddling and squirming lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex
How do you know, do you sit and watch them do it every time?

Because they all call back and they're all still alive. An OD is something smoeoen would definitely tell you, because they'd be asking why it happened. This is common sense shit. How many times you make judgements of me and been wrong son? You wanna keep on going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^^^Gonna go count money?....Real ballas got people to count their money for them

= Accountants...= got something worth counting

quit fakin

Mad Dog...jus bite dis nigga on da ass and forget about him

wait...Apexx might like dat

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

what ever you say son. I never claimed to be no baller, I just make money. So I count it my self, I'm a bad guy LMAO ok son. I'll make more money this AND next year than both your parents Q. I can see why you're mad. AHAAHAHHA I go to parties and hop out of my own 911, hang out, listen to my own mixtapes, and go get my own dick sucked while I smoke my own L. And what are you doin the whole time? Raisin your blood pressure hatin from the sidelines. And when I move out to Cali and get my Ferarri, what are you still gonna be doing? Raisin your blood pressure, lol, hatin from the sidelines hahaha.

YUP! That sounds about right hahaha. Here's where you try to look like you're not a hater. HAVE FUN!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote