View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 06:34 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lol well.....

i'm 17, I go to high school, and I play basketball. And I hardly have any free time, so right now my #1 priority is to finish high school, and earn the best grades I can, so I can get into a good college and i want to finish off strong. so lmao I don't really care about doin' all that shit you "say" you do right now. I got time for that next yr, when I will have the whole year off. So right now for me, the only way I CAN get people to hear my music is through SC and through the net. Plus, I live in Bolton, and this town is no-where near any place I could do shit with hip-hop. I mean, there is nobody here that even cares about hip-hop besides me. I'm only person who raps in my school out of 1000+. So unless I go far out of bolton and into Boston and shit, I can't really do much outside of the net. But i can't do that cuz the lack of time.

So I don't see why you feel the need to knock off my only way of getting my music heard. Right now, music is my #3 priority, school bein' 1, b-ball bein' 2. Next yr, it will be my #1 priority. So till then, I don't give a fuck if you think this shit's bad. I look @ my shit, and if I see 200 plays, that means that atleast over 100 diff people atleast heard some of my music. Will they do anything about it? no, so what? I'm not worried about getting signed yet. Right now, I can't put in 110% into this.

And also, i'm not saying this like i think it's so dope, that i'm so ill cuz i'm #5 on SC. I even said myself, I ain't like song. I just thought it was cool, and this is definetly better then all the stupid ass threads tha Q thinks are neccessary and other pointless threads. I just thought i'd share, it's not like you'll see me rockin' shirts sayin' "I'm #1 in MA ON SC CHARTS!!!!!". fuck that.

And leady, everyone has their opinion. IMO, I think I'm better than you. To each his own, go figure.

But another thing, I find it funny how RV members embrace the threads that have no meaning to it, like threads about peanut butter and jelly, or how you think someone is wack for dissing you over the internet. But when it comes to threads that actually have a point to it, about a member accomplishing somethin' positive, whether big or small. it's pathetic.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote