View Single Post
Old 11-29-05, 07:36 PM   #24
leady
Addicted

IP:

im not really tryna knock you, im just saying that soundclick stats n shit dont mean jack, it doesnt actually mean u have a fan base or anything like that e.t.c... i just feel you could spend the time concentrating your music into the right direction as far as promoting it goes, wether people beleive what i do or not, honestly doesnt mean jack to me, when the CD's drop and when im performing e.t.c or on radio or whatever and i know people can tune in, or arent too far away to make the event that post here, i will post it up, but if i do a performance and i know the kid that lives nearest to venue here is over 100 miles away or whatever, whats point posting it up??? nobody will make it so its pointless lol, but al it takes is just putting a little demo togeather, approaching the right people with the right manner of professionalism behind you and it will get your sounds heard by more than just a "soundclick audience" and it can be done without effecting your school work e.t.c....... and i agree, most threads posted in here are pathetic and im kinda glad u posted this one as it had an opening for some intelligent discussion on the subject of promoting e.t.c