View Single Post
Old 11-30-05, 01:25 AM   #6
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

first off.... freemansory is not a cult... it's not a religion either as some people tend to believe... i have family in freemasonry... they are just as normal as you and i are... it's more of a fraternity of brothers if anything... they look out for each other and live by a code... no matter what chapter you belong to you can always count on a mason for support if the need arises... they are into charities and helping the community... yes there are different levels and the chain can go very high... even into the government.... what?... the government can't choose to join clubs now?...lol... there's not really much else i can say about the masons being that i am not one myself.... in order to know what the masons do on the inside you have to become one... and even then you have to be interviewed and voted in... if they believe you only want to get in to benefit your own personal interests then you might as well forget about it... my father-in-law won't tell me anything and he's been in it forever... he says if i really wanted to know i'd join.... that's about all i can tell you about this.... i'm still thinking of joining

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote