Old 12-01-05, 01:07 AM   #13
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
like what?

im not talkin bout gypsies and stuff im talkin about in church by a prophet

not gonna go into detail.... but this was actually the second person... in 2 seperate states... that pretty much told me some of the same exact things...

i was at my god-mother's house visiting for the first time in years... she happened to have company over... an older guy from the church... i didn't want to be rude so i let them continue to speak for a while... you know how older folks can get... especially when they got roots in the south...lol... so prolly after like 30-45 minutes goes by my god mother introduces me to him... al i said was hello... and he started going off into a tangent about all these different things that are gonna happen for me... i mean... dude was telling me stuff about my grandmother.... who had died when my mom was like 12... like, i never knew my grandfather was a guitarist and played in a band... until this dude whom i never met before in my life til that day came out with it... of course i did some checking up and asked my mom about it.... my mom refuses to volunteer info about my grandmom or my grandfather unless i practically beg.... dude was on point with a lot of stuff... i don't even know what my grandma looks like but this dude is certain that i am the only one who can obtain a picture of her... i have family members in the south that i have never met who actually has pictures... they won't even give my mom one and it's HER mother... i was told to go to our annual family reunion but i missed out because i had to go to Iraq that year... there was a shitload more stuff he told me and prolly 45% has already happened... one thing he did tell me was to get out the military when my term ended cuz it would not benefit me to stay in... i almost re-enlisted... days before my paperwork was to be signed i changed my mind... and the terms of the re-enlistment were looking really good... i wouldn't have gotten a better deal than the one i was getting... but... i thought about the prophecy afterwards.... he said to take the job offer i was gonna get... it wasn't gonna be what i wanted but it would lead to greater things.... as of this moment.... i've gotten the job offer... and it's not exactly what i want... but... i'm gonna take i8t and see where it goes... plus it's gonna pay a pretty decent amount...lol... one to two years with them and i'll be set to have pretty much any job i want from the experience alone... i'd say some people just got a gift like that.... he happens to be one of them

bold = edit...lol

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote