Thread: Who?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 07:00 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Who?

IP:

Imagine a kid who when you were always growin up, you seen him always excelllin at shit that you had mega problems with. But he was a bad kid and in a lot of respects a fuck up with potential to just destroy shit on numerous levels. The fucked up kid that no one could get to that you look at and pick apart like puzzle pieces when you see him like "if only" and "I wish". "I wish I had his height" "I wish I had his voice." "I wish I had his looks." "I wish I had his brains." "I wish I had his skills." "I wish I had his car." "I wish I had his money." "I wish I had his custom made jewelry." "I wish I had his businesses." "I wish I had his life." "I wish I had his girl." "I wish I had his fucking baby." That's me. That guy. The underdog that somehow always wins. The humble dude that'll crumble you. The Lion. Nah, fuck that, the Phoenix The beast, the monster. The unpredictable cat that's been planing every step from day one. What fire is to heat and what the Sun is to light, he's the one. The spear to the heart. The question is, is it yours, or your enemys. the one you can't beat, OR join. heh..some have literally called this one The Golden child. hehe. You aleready know. The one and only.

- Apexx.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote