Thread: Who?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 09:34 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
shit, I just want your money...let's get married when you move to California, I'll divorce you so I can get half, wOoOoOo!!

Or I could just peep that you're a user and a gold digger just so you fly out to Cali to arrive at an airport that I won't be at. After about 13-15 hours of my phone being off, I think you'd get the idea. Yay.

Q, and anyone else with something bad to say, hahah, whatever you say man, you guys always find something negative to say about me no matter what, so I'm glad you guys have helped me as much as you have, because your gossip continually keeps me in someoned mind thanks to your promotion. Additionally, I gotta admit thta I use you guys because I get off on seeing you pissed off and frustrated on top of that hahaha. I appologize.

Anyoen else who can respect what I been through to get where I'm at, thank you. To those on the fight to get on that, I see you young mang. Go strong.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote