View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 09:49 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

nah son, freestyling is easy as hell and I can show anyone, even if they're 7 years old how to freestyle NASTY and paint vivid ass images like woah. Here's the secret:

smoke weed.

haha, no seriously, it's lie kthis, when you're spitting, instead of thinking of shit to say, think of your self as the person in what ever situation you're spitting about and dont' be looking at your self, be looking through your own eyes and observe the shit in that situation, the sights, or the sounds, or the feel of things that's going on around you and as you spit about it, you'll think of mad creative combinations of ideas and concepts. All you need form there is to think ahead of a word or phrase or something that rhymes that you want to make th "punchline" and then boom. You'll be filling out bars in your mind exactly liek this in no time:

[SetUp]-[descriprtion of the image, adjectives to describe those things, etc, fill-out and body, all based on the image you are seeing in first person. Goes on for as long as you can keep it rolling] [transitional-phrase into punch, like "guess what" and "and then", etc.] *[Punchline or "the message"] (This is actually the first thing you thought of!, THEN the scene in your mind).

The end. before you know it, you'll just zone into where you imagine your eslf or what you imagine thme doing or something you're imagining looking at under a spotlight where they're being analyzed and from there you jsut play with rhyming words and phrases till everyone's in shock and awe at your freestyling skills. It's easy. Ithere's a video of me freestyling (The "Doritos Freestyle") wher I go for 6 minutes and you'll be reacting just lie kthe peopel in the video. "Ooohh, shit that ill son, oh that's dope. Get em A!" Niggas I didn't even know

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote