View Single Post
Old 12-02-05, 05:42 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

thats true, curse words are not sins. Using the lord's name in vein is a sin. as well as condemning one of his children to hell. Thats as close you can get to the bible saying anything about curse words. It's sort of like our argument yesterday, (not that you meant to) but things i said, were manipulated to look like something it wasn't. thats been done over and over again with religion, probably a lot on purpose..and a lot accidently...and proof of that is, every religion condemns you to believe in everything but their religion, instead of following the basic principles.

What makes sense to me is, if someone were to create a religion, and say..if you follow these very important rules, it's not so important that you believe everything we tell, it's the rules thats important. what that tells me is, religion is more concerned with their popularity, than they are with how you live your life...which is wrong, because it's how you live your life, that determines how others will live there, it's our job to set standards and molds for the next generation, instead of calling ourselves christians, or catholics, or muslims, and killing eachother, raping eachother, speaking slander of eachother, why not just say we believe theres a God, and we will honor that God by doing what we know is right. If there is a God, an all loving, all understanding God, he would understand that our actions are going to bring people closer to him, whether or not we believe he is a christian God, or a God of another religion. Not us, but people before our generation, have made it socially acceptable, to call yourself christian, or anything, regardless of what rules you follow or break.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote