View Single Post
Old 12-02-05, 10:44 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
lmao....i do snowboard....i also play football for oregon. Db and slot.....i've never even seen backyard wrestling...and i didn't know they made big ass umbrellas..i thought for the most part they came in two sizes..one for adults..one for children..but than again..i've never owned one...or jumped off my house...probably because i've never lived in a house untill i moved to portland

and...you are a fool...you want to know why?

i'm wearing a few things in that picture....my long black nike socks...that i use for football....a pair of jordan sweats...a pair of jordan 11's...a white timberland shirt that i cut....a red polo shirt that i cut...and than my deion sanders..and lucky shoe strings...deion sanders is black..so is michael jordan...and by the way...im dressed up..to go to a dance where the there are more than 2 girls for every guy...i don't see how any of that makes me extremely white...but if it does..so be it...to me.....

you my friend, need to stop attempting to hate on me....because it's makin you look dumb, and i would much rather pretend like i have a reason to respect you, than start laying into your character flaws that are extremely obvious.

you actually takin it THAT serious makes you the dumbest person EVER to grace RB.
LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE YOU TACKY ASS BUM!
And just because you wear clothes sponsered by black people it dont make you less white.
and goin to a dance with alot of girls dont make you less white tiehr
WTF
Lmfao
you're an idiot throwin up random facts like it will mean somethin or change my opinion

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote