View Single Post
Old 12-02-05, 11:53 PM   #120
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

nope...im one of the quietest dudes you'll meet unless i'm...on the basketball court, on the football field, or approached with something worth talking about....and you have no reason to think i would be annoying, besides the thread where will sunyu keeps talkin shit to me, and I'm having my way with him...but thats not annoying...it's my thread, and it's all fun for me

You on the other hand, like pirates entirely too much, are more judgemental than you should be...("i was gonna say, nice threads")..you also don't like confrontation, you would much rather sit back and let people say what they want to say, because you know what they say doesn't define you, what you don't know is what you don't say....does define you...you also would much rather be cool with everybody...and do what it takes, than to be an individual, and say whats on your mind, unless of course you feel the reason in which you would be defending yourself is legitimate, which would be why you would respond to this defensively...however, defending yourself in every situation is important, not to show someone who's right or wrong, but to show you will not be walked upon

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote