View Single Post
Old 12-04-05, 12:49 AM   #14
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4Y
okay, i almost agreed with all of that if you read my post, except for the fact that affirmative action shouldnt exist

so, you're saying its better for all minorities to remain at the bottom of the workforce and never have an opportunity (yes opportunity, it starts in college) to do anything better with their lives than for a few whites to not get jobs because our society is fucked up? i admitted that its not perfect, and its just a temporary fix, butsomething has to be done

im just sayin a few whites not getting a job is worth it in the long run if its gonna help fix a major problem in our society

Can you not read?

I DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE MY FUCKING JOB TO HELP SOMEBODY WHO I'M MORE QUALIFIED THEN. I don't give a fuck. If I'm the best man for the job, I don't want a minority to have it instead of me to "fix problems in society." That's a load of bullshit. If they were applying for the same job as me, odds are they'd have to be near where I am in the credential department, so don't feed me that "well, they need an opportunity too." If I end up having more experience, respond to their interview better, and have slightly better credentials, then why the fuck should they get the job instead of me?

Giving minorities jobs that they don't earn isn't going to fix anything. That just fuels racism, as a random white man who just got beat out for a job he totally deserved isn't going to feel too fucking happy about it, and you're retarded for thinking that Affirmative Action is going to help solve shit.