View Single Post
Old 12-04-05, 08:44 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Lmao at Alpha still talking about what people look like...the worst that I've gotten is that I look young, no one said I look gay instead of the people I beef with. Get real dumbass, say I look stupid all you want, it doesn't matter because

1. You look like the wind could blow you apart
2. I'm apparently smarter than you because I'm not illiterate like you. Making assumptions like that is stupid, 'I look like I'm sad about getting a D'. I mean, sure, I'm sad about D's when I'm an A/B student. Are you going to talk bad about me because I get good grades now? Fucking WIGGER. Get the fuck out of here, everyone is tired of your punk ass.
3. I'm more likely to succeed than you.

You may not believe that last one, but I am. You ever notice how when you say something that isn't even funny you say 'lmao'? I guess that means you're trying to be funny, but guess what --- people aren't saying it's funny, you're the only one saying it is. You're a pathetic little fuck who goes 'you're sad for looking up my pic'...

then you look up three pics and make paragraphs about them.

Stop clogging this fucking thread with your bullshit...I'm about to do something called SUCCEED.

Have fun acting like you're tough, 'Assassin'.