View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 12:05 AM   #23
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
and also........ the thing i was gonna say earlier before my computer fucked up was....... the past two years, two kids from my school have gone to harvard..... and in both cases they were minorities who didnt even finish in the top 10 in their class..... in both cases, the validictorian applied (both white males) to harvard and did not get accepted..... in both cases the validictorians were beating the minority that made it into harvard in every single aspect of school......... how would u feel to finish the TOP of ur class..... do all u could to be the best.. and than u dont get into ur dream school, but someone else WAY less qualified does because their ancestors MAY have been slaves or sumthin... its just total BS... and incase u dont know...... most ivy league schools will only take a maximum of one student from any school..... obviously MOST schools dont have one person go to harvard..... but a school like harvard will usually only take one, and one only student from any highscool no matter wat........

Harvard would be a private college, to which affirmative action does NOT apply

And, no, i applied to college last year and am in college right now, and no schools look at how many people are accepted from individual high schools... thats a well known fact

Sooooo, any other made up stories to support your non-present point?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★