View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 07:43 AM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: Apostrophe

listening:

apostraphe meh verse was ok i like a few bars in ya diss beat choice was poor...intro is meh...quality could do wit fixing up...flow needs improving too the vocal volume as well needs attention...it jus went BOOM...parents shoulda aborted ya bar was ok...been used before though...

Will S.Unyu: using a memphis bleek beat...quality is poor...flows better...i ain't feelin the gangsta style diss rap you bring to this at all...apo had some comical stance to his verse and to be honest...omg @ you biting the hook...na i ain't feeling this...quality makes some of ya bar inaudible...

v/apo...reason...ok here it goes...1st beat choice i thought will's was better but thats just personal opinions...2nd apo tried some humour in his verse where as will went for the typical ima kill you routine in his raps...3rd will flowed better but his style i wasn't feeling where as i wasn't impressed wit apos either but i was less impressed wit his if ya catch my drift...4th...biting that hook & re-wording it to you wack you wack you wack instead of d-block d-block d-block is horrible...

so thats my main reasons for making this vote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog