View Single Post
Old 12-05-05, 01:15 PM   #88
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

100% agreeance on my part

this was aiight and yes, it's an accomplishment to spit that many bars back to back and switch beats like that, but other than that, this was just "okay" to me cuz I expected a whole lot more...vocab was above average cuz most people are idiots or just don't know how to use vocab when rapping and have it make much sense, but yeah, this was aiight but I expected much more from the way you talk about yourself and pretty talk DOWN on other people

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote