View Single Post
Old 12-06-05, 05:27 PM   #41
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
No you are wrong...

Youre are an idiot for not understanding the way this word was used - ONLY people who wanted to insult Pakistanis, and try to look down upon them used Paki...and this is still the case today, so why should Pakistanis accept a term that is used to insult them?

No it is not a way to refer to Pakistanis - hardly anyone but racist bigots use that word in the U.K, and because of that if you said it in front of a Pakistani, they would think you are insulting them...................SIMPLY BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THE TERM IS USED...understand? So how can you blame them....?

Come to the U.K, it is easy to type sitting near your computer and approaching everything idealistically, completely ignoring the reality...ask a Pakistani here if they like this term....and if you really feel in the mood, go to a place where a group of Pakistanis are out and about, just call them it, and see what happens.......

If its just a way to refer to Pakistanis then why is it, only racist motherfuckers supporting the BNP use it? Unfortunately, this word was initially embraced by the racist motherfuckers, and they used it to their advantage so to offend Pakistanis...so fuck you, I'm not accepting it...and I don't like the tone of your post, so don't complain about what you get in return...

Nah not really... not "ONLY people who want to insult pakistanis" use the word. In america and australia, its used almost always to refer to them as a race.

And to what you said, the racist guys that use it are dumbasses. Shit. Fancy trying to insult someone by calling them the race that they are... fuckin good one. And the pakistanis, it seems to me like they are either all trying to pull the race card that never fails, or they are ashamed of being who they are.