Thread: Paki
View Single Post
Old 12-06-05, 05:50 PM   #44
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Nah not really... not "ONLY people who want to insult pakistanis" use the word. In america and australia, its used almost always to refer to them as a race.

And to what you said, the racist guys that use it are dumbasses. Shit. Fancy trying to insult someone by calling them the race that they are... fuckin good one. And the pakistanis, it seems to me like they are either all trying to pull the race card that never fails, or they are ashamed of being who they are.

Ok, so that is America and Australia......if I agree with you - Do not take my words out of context, if you cared to read the rest I came to mention the specific place of U.K, which is what I was directly referring to....I am from the U.K and so is Daubs - I have specifically mentioned the U.K in many places, and as my post to sonic shows I have no idea if that word is insulting in America....

But if that is your strongest reply, then fuck, you might as well not have posted....

Racist guys are always dumbasses.....you try and act like Paki was all happily used when it first came into to being in the U.K, but no, it was from the word go used by racists because they could not bear to be respectful enough to refer to Pakistanis as Pakistanis...hence they gave the word a negative meaning, used it as an insult and disparaging term...this is what you need to understand, this is the U.K...

If a word has been associated to describe you negatively and insult you, and was not introduced by you, then why should you have to accept it?

Why should you have to accept a word that has such a meaning behind it? The answer is, you should not....

And finally read up in the dictionary...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=paki

It is an offensive slang in the U.K, and if you are not sure what an offensive slang is, nigger falls in the same category....