View Single Post
Old 12-06-05, 07:01 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Theyre not the only pressure points, you know. Thumbstrike to the solar plexus, or the plexus just above the breastbone, palm strike to the sternum, a punch to the front of the shoulders, knee to the outside or inside of the thigh... Theres so many.. And most people throw punches like dumbasses with the majority of their weight, which makes it even easier to get them to the ground by grappling, and then attack at one of the points that makes them go unconcious...

I went to the provincials for judo, I won gold there, I went to the junior canadian championships for judo, I went to philadelphia's liberty bell tourney, I went to regionals and city chamionships, traveled to differant countries and beat a lot of champs. I did the same for boxing. You REALLY make it sound a lot easier then it really is. The nervous system shuts down in a streat brawl to prevent the body from feeling pain while the fight is going on. To have enough focus and training to be able avoid a flurry of fists and hit some one with the right accuracy and put enough power in it to drop them, isn't easy, you might just find yourself having to hit that pressure point, or weak point of the body more then once. And if you come across an experienced strong streat fighter one day, good luck.