View Single Post
Old 12-07-05, 02:16 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

SPuL, NJ is just clapped out man. There's nothing else here for me and it's to the point where things are turning negative and violent for me and my peoples. And it's pointless. I even stopped moving that thing man, so that should tell you. Just pointless. There's better ways that are legal and will make a person way more money, so that's what I'm going to do. Cali's just to hit a reset switch on my whole life, just take in a sum of money with me and start my whole life over free of the dirt back East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
sounds like someones emotions are getting hurt over the internet.

sounds like your crying about it your on sum str8 up dr phil gay shit mayne

stfu

Son, for starters, you got One-hit-blunder JKwon in your sig, and you post like once a leap year. Second, you're such a fuckin caramo RV fiend loser that you faked your own death just to get the sympathy of kids who you've never even met, or really even know they are who they say they are. You really think I give a fuck what you have to say? Get a life man. Then look for any hobby other than being my nut-hanger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
• Person C: claims to be so much more wise and mature than both Persons A and B, yet insists on dragging out internet beef by creating more and more threads about it.

He/she usually tries to pose as Person A, in fear of tarnishing his/her e-reputation.

Is that where you step in? Because I was person A in this scenario.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote