View Single Post
Old 12-07-05, 05:10 PM   #194
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
see, you're not black, and you're not from the states, so you wouldnt get what his name really means
if a nigga gettin money, and he's the man, and he gettin pussy and all of that
he's THAT nigga.
too bad ThatNigga on here is not gettin money, a woman and she doesnt get pussy
:-\

lol.

nah I understand it. It's not rocket science. You think because im from the states i dont understand the word nigga.
but you so easily skipped my point. he has called himself "thatnigga" so what you want me to call him? just That?
I understand the word WAS used to disrespect african americans and mainly africans. But if you allow it to be used in a racial sler,then rasict fucks will keep using it. if YOU raise up and start to relise , a words a word, and show it has no effect on you,then your not fuelling the fire to add reason for there use of the word nigga.

Complaining and using the word as an excuse for 50-100 years hasnt changed things. So try somthign diffrent. Dont retaliate then there will be no reason for people to make an attempt to piss you off by using it.

If you get fucked off,hit the guy,stomp him. then police come to YOU and accuse YOU fo racial violence because YOu got physical.

you need to stop being blind to the facts and raise up on there own two and change it. cause the racist will exist as long as you get fucked off when the word is used in a disrespecting context.