View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 01:20 AM   #1
Sik Wit It

Why is Hip-Hop's Kanye West So Angry?

IP:

One night while sitting at my computer I thought about things I could do to make myself known to the world. Because I realize if I can create awareness of who I am, then I can possibly be placed in a situation where my talents will become known. In my heart of hearts, it isn’t fame that I desire most, but I thirst for the sweet taste of victory over my own personal obstacles. I am a dreamer, and I dream of empires, imperial fortresses and my intricate plans being executed to the exact letter. Those are the thoughts that really turn me on. So I was pondering my master plans, when I clicked on Google News and decided to do a few searches.

Under the search word ‘Hip-Hop’ I read a story about Kanye West and honestly I was shocked to read his angry words. In the past couple of months rap artist Kanye has blasted the President, saying things many people may feel, but wouldn’t dare blurt out during a Hurricane Relief program and now he’s even threatening the Grammy voters, indicating he will basically make negative statements in the media if he doesn’t win. In my opinion, Kanye is already making some damaging statements and his Publicist needs to be fired.

Now I could understand if he was a starving artist like me and my people, we have nothing to loose. I will speak out against anyone who screws me over, because I don’t have money to loose.

Your boy Mikey Jukes is all ambition backed by tuition. But Kanye West isn’t a starving artist anymore. Here’s a brother who has already broken through the glass ceiling, and is already reaching the sky. It doesn’t get much better than platinum records, number 1 singles and multiple Grammy nominations. So why is this dude so angry and why is he trying to damage his successful career? I can tell you why, it was too late for Kanye when he became famous, he had already transformed into a gorilla.

As I stated in one of my previous articles, the mind state of this particular type of gorilla is developed over time, by the mental anguish created from the subjugation of his goals and ambitions. He is still angry from the struggle he went through before he got famous. He is still upset because he remembers the pain of his struggle, and he feels he deserves everything he is getting in life and more.

Unfortunately this takes the sweetness out of the fruit of success. This is one of the negative repercussions encountered when you turn a man into a Gorilla by oppressing his dreams. Kanye may snap out of it one day and really begin to enjoy his success. He does have a successful Record Label, and it is themed around helping people achieve their dreams. He may win his ‘Grammies’ and go home, then soak in a hot tub and let it all melt off. But my advice is to slow down, choose your battles, and be careful. Don’t become a gorilla reacting out of anger, without utilizing guerilla tactics. You risk becoming a wild beast and you can self-destruct. I wouldn’t normally reference religion in a topic such as this, but Kanye West himself said that Jesus walks. So I believe Kanye West is a God fearing man, and he should read The Bible. I like Kanye and I am a fellow Chicago Native so I will drop him a jewel. It would be wise to focus on the book of Ecclesiastes.

- Article written by Mikey Jukes