View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 01:38 AM   #32
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
I'm new to audio I suck but i'll like to know what you think..

Check out "The Messenger New Drop"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402586

first off...the lil intro...where your humming with the beat....lose it...cause if someone hears it...that knows you or whatever...theyll hear that and immediately be biased towards the track cause of how gay the humming is...just talk a lil bit or something to hype the track up...talk about how dope you are or something....anything but the humming...

ok.....

first off...your decent for just starting to make songs...and you def. have potential....

BUT...instead of making short ass tracks like this when u start....push yourself to make full song...with a hook....cause it can hurt you....if u get good...but still cant write a good hook...just push yourself to make complete songs...and it will help a lot in the long run...dont make half ass 1 verse tracks like this....

your flow is a lil off and u need to work on it...look up a basic ABAB flow...and work off that...practice it....sometimes you cant tell what words your rhyming...and thats not good....research that flow...and start with it...then get more complex with it...

delivery isnt bad for starters...but its still not convincing...delivery will of course get better with time...but...start pushing it now...

beat was ok....quality was ehh...

just take that advice...and run with it...NO MORE 1 VERSE TRACKS...word on hooks...itll help...trust me
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote