View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 02:54 PM   #57
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Knizzle
Ike, dawg you might aswell do the top one!!!

www.soundclick.com/madknight

thanx Ike

ok Quality is ass...but u know that...considering u want new equipment...

first...off when your talking at the beginning...it sounds like your computerized..like you take too many breaks inbetween words...just talk smoothly like you would if u was having a conversation with someone....your talking is just soo robot like at the start...it makes people biased towards the track...

ok in your verse...when you over dub your verse...make sure it lines up right with your verse....i can hear it well cause im listening through headphones...the background voices are off..and arent very smooth...if u dont get em right the first time...keep going till everything lines up right...over dubs can help a verse tremendously.......

with your flow...your too hesitant...you honestly have gotten tons better with every song you do...your presense has gotten a lot better....your coming with more energy....but the flow....too choppy...just come smooth with it....lay it out on the page...where u dont have to take all those breaks...and u dont have to stop to let the beat catch up..

as far as the singing man...not good...the melody COULD go with the beat...and i see where u were trying to go with it....but it just didnt turn out good...the stacks on it were off...and it just wasnt on beat well....and it was too off and on...it just didnt fit in well.....if it was done properly..it could have been nice...but....just work on keeping on tune and on beat if u wanna sing a hook...and on the hook..you DEFINITELY cannot have your stacks off...

like i said...keep making songs...thats the best way to elevate....just keep going and going...and youll get better with every move u make......take that and run with it
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote