View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 04:57 PM   #1
ExaQtion
New to RV

A Quick Spit To See If Im Nice...

IP:

I Posted Dis On Another Site To...Jus To Let Yall Kno...

All Yall Kno Dat My "Mind-Defines-Complex-ity",Dats Da Reason Why Ders Alwayz "Fine-Dymes-Next-To-Me"//
Yes,Stephz "Line-Rhymez-Wrecks-Theses-Frees",But Yall Like Some Dumb "Blind-Kinds,...Rejects-To-See"//
Im Also Top-Notch,Ya "Gang-Shoot-Me-Back"? ,Na,Im A Hot-Shot, I Got-Props, Ill Show Ya "Brain-To-The-Facts" //
But Des "Lame-Newbies-Act" ,Like Ano-rexics,Becuause In Yall Hand-Wrote-Text-Spits Yall "Claim-To-Be-Phat" //
But Des Emcees "Tapes-Out-Has-Muting-Bars", I Dont-Hear-Yall,And I Wont-Fear-Yall "Fakes-Out,-Who-Be-Par"* //
But My Fans "Break-Out-Routing Hard" ,Im Grubbing-Homies And Like Subing-Kobe Ill "Take-Out-Ya-Shooting-Guard!" //
Yes Im Stealing-Da-Show,"Wow!Thief-Cheat-Cable"!But No1 Is Feelin-Des-Hoes,Admin Y Yall "Allow-Des-Street-Fables"? //
Got Rejectable-Hammers, My "Loud-Team's-Feets-Stable",Yea,Were Like Vegatable-Scanners,How-We-"Beet-Labels"** //
Da "Skills-Choosen",2 Land-On-Me, Cuz Im Da Man-On-Frees,Its My Plan-To-Be On Da Nice "Wheels,-Crusien"//
Make Ya "Feel-Amusing" Den Ill Let Ya Best-Man-2-See,Facen Me Is Like Ya Next-Fanasty,Yall See Da "Ill-Losen"(Illusion) //

*-Par Means Average
**-Beat Labels(Record Labels) Beets A Vegatable,Scanners Are Labels
***An Illusion Is A Fanasty

appreciate all who dat read...thank u muah fuca'z!
Send a message via AIM to ExaQtion Send a message via MSN to ExaQtion   Reply With Quote