Thread: Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-12-05, 10:41 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

this is my view

rape is unacceptable...but i do honestly believe when a woman goes out in mini skirts revealing tops and have their ass stickin out a mile...they are looking to attract attention...

now this shit could easily be avoided if they managed to stay in a crowd of people they know and got home responsibly...but some people think they're untouchable and risk going home through their local alleys...KNOWING people like this roam the streets...

other people go home wit men...and it's gettin frisky but they change their mind...it should stop...but it don't happen...if ya ain't sure of fuckin a bloke on a night out...then don't go home with one...

other women make it up completely...i know someone who has...she's a complete bitch...out of the 12,000 a majority are false claims...women who fucked some bloke...he didn't wanna get committed and she cried rape...

people don't pursue a case without good reason...9/10 of the time it's he says she says...she says rape...he says consentual sex...really where can you go with it?...

Rape is wrong...but it's something that could be so easily avoided if people used their senses...

it's like i go out...but i go out smart...and my girls like why ain't you put something else on...i'm like well i ain't gotta impress no-1...i don't she why you gotta go out lookin like the bitch that hangs around on ya corner if you ain't out to impress anyone...or the idiot who goes round handling every single perk ass he encounters hoping for a positive response...

ATTENTION IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET RAPED...GO HOME IN A LICENSED TAXI OR WITH YOUR FRIENDS...

IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET ACCUSED...DO A DAVE CHAPPELLE AND GET THE BITCH TO SIGN SOMETHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote