View Single Post
Old 12-12-05, 11:23 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Voted For: Paranoid

Para

i HATE this beat You sound liek kool col-b, who also rapped over this identical beat. Your flow is WAY off, even 'texty' and your adlibs shouldn't be the same volume as your verse since it distracts from it tremendously. The punches were ehh ok. Nothing that had me like "oh shit son!" and this is coming from someone that already dissed UNF. You gotta start writing over a beat, because I can tell form a far distance that this wasn't written to a beat just by the way the lines end. realistically though, if it were written dead on to this beat it'd feel exactly liek the track colby made. As a diss, it's not that strong as far as the delivery seeing thta the flow was off, but your cadence is in all the right places and the punches were mild. Ditch the one sylable rhyme scheme because that shit went out in 1989. Lets see what UNF brought. Oh BTW, you had way too much echo on your vocals for a track liek this.

UNF, the beat's bretty nice. Got a big-beats, stompy feel to it, which makes your horrible ass mic/EQing sound even worse. I personally hate your voice since it soudns so high pitched, and your adlibs are too loud. they shoudl be quieter than your vocals since you're usually shouting or some shit liek that. Spekaing of high pitched, that high-pitched voice you used half way is straight outta 2003. People stopped that a long time ago. But you needed to add WAY more lines to this because the punches didn't hit like I'd expect em to or that they should for a beat like this. You didn't really diss him except for that 50ยข line which in it self wasn't strong enough to tilt this your way.

Vote: Paranoid.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X