IP:

Top 16 Recap

Championship match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. 9th Degree
It's the 9th inning, n' ya closers ain't worth nil, whore
But still, ya got a bullpen that the yankees would kill for
VS
The fuck's with this match-up? Kid'll get dropped shitless
'Cuz my Paris so wack, even the tabloid lost interest

Ok,a good championship match this week.Neither one of them came with one sllyable rhyming,which was good,and kinda rare on this site.9th came with a Paris/Pair-is line.At first I didn't get it,cause where I'm from..they pronounce it Par-is,not Pair-is.But I guess different people say words different.On the other side,DTH came with a bullpen line,which I didn't fuckin' understand at all.And I am a big Baseball fan too.I guess I'm just a dumbass then..lol.:Slick:
DTH came out with the win..

Winner: DatrustHurtz

Contendership Match: 3. Mr. Key vs. 4. FuxJustAWord
I cant bear to see ur shit, s'why Ill jus keep gunnin holmes
Cuz I stay on my grizzley...till ya moms says her husbands commin home
VS
I got this battle on lock, while Key doesnt even ring a bell to the best
Cuz Ill knock him so quick, there'll be no way we'll find the Key to success

Ok,when I first read these bars,I thought for sure,that Fux would win the battle easy.Cause that grizzy shit that Mr. Key dropped this week wasn't that hot in my opinion.But some of the voters came and said Fux's line was really played.I guess because Mr. Key is from RB or something,so bassically all nameplays against him have been used at some point.But still,most of the people on RV never seen Fux's line before,so it's fresh to them.So in the end,FuxJustAword won it..

Winner: FuxJustAWord

5. Trey MethodZ vs. 6. Red Bull
Kids a follower...Te ran itself.....him a leader i bet u not
Cuz the only time RB's Servin Trey.....is at the restaurant
Vs
I'm running over Blaze, his Methods whack, his styles a joke too..
But, your punches make me happy...
........................................Then again laughing is supposed to.

Well,an OK battle here.I felt Trey Methodz punch was better.But,the voters claim Trey's RB concept is played.Again,they said it's been used on RB .To me,it's getting aggravating seeing people constantly say that shit to so many bars.Red Bull dropped some "Your punches make me laugh.." type of line.Which is actually really played ON RV AND RB,or any site you wanna go to.But still,Red Bull got his faithful dickrides,where people will vote for him no matter what(ie-Spektikul).So he won,however,Mimesis did say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
As of now:

Red Bull wins.
Trey MethodZ loses.

However, I will be updating and posting new battles tomorrow so if Trey MethodZ sends me a pm requesting the DQ, the results of this battle will be altered.

And Trey Methodz took the win.

Winner:Trey Methodz

7. N.Tavarez vs. 8. Spektikul
The King of What??................ Half Assin IS you reppin Ya Best
U got a 'Commercial' Flow...Yeah, I'll Air U out at in 30 Seconds or Less
VS
You aint a pealed to battle, orange you glad I got the patients?
Ill beat you to a bloody pulp, until you lose your concentration...

Well,this was actually a good battle.At the start,some faggots tried to be funny with some "v/9th degree" shit,which was wack.But anyways,later on,some voters thought Spektikul's punch was so corny,that it was actually funny.And then others said it was played.So...there were mixed reactions on his punch.I felt N.Tavarez's punch,while worded bad..was still better.Spektikul's one,I wasn't feeling so much.I never liked those "gore" lines,where you talk about beating the other person up.Regardless of whether or not there's wordplay in it.Nevertheless,N.Tavarez came out with the win,because of Spekitkul upping his thread after Mimesis said not to...

Winner: N.Tavarez

9. Drakel vs. 10. Apostrophe
Nothing
Vs
Yah Punch's? There Garbage, No One Thinks This Man's Ill
When Your SOO Much White Trash.. Canada Starts Using Land Fills..

Meh,Lucky for apostrophe that Drakel no-showed.His punch was gay .I would have a hard time seeing drakel lose to a bar like that if he showed...But,unfortunately..he didn't.

Winner-Apostrope

11. Crazy Hades vs. 12. New Meth0d
I'm charged for this battle, so it's evident I'm going to have to slap a whore,
N looks good covered in red... plus, he's such a geek he can go for mat ador.
Vs
dude we know you suck, your plain wack
hell your no emcee ....just a fan of rap

Ok,a very basic line VS a very complex line.There was only one vote in this battle,and it came from spektikul.He said he didn't like Crazy Hades punch due to the fact that he had to re-read it 5 times.And I actually agree with him.Crazy Hades tries too hard to be complex and put wordplay in his shit.I guess because in the Open Mic forum,he's one of them wannabe shakespeares who thinks that when no-one understands your shit,then your dope.So he obviously brings some of that into the punchline league.New Method came with something that could not be anymore simple that it is.Even his rhyming was basic as fuck.But still,at least he made something we could understand .

Winner:New Method

13. The Revelation vs. 14. Natural Killa
U can Bet-it-you'll-be,dead after this,cos u ain't no predator-to-me
And Ur skills 'bout as big..as the activity in the competitor league
VS
Poor natural, losing is in his nature, he kills me nah mean?
Who else would glorify that there is no one they have beaten

Well,I came with a similie here,based off the inactivity in the Competitor league.Where Revelation is mod.And I'll admit.. my rhyming,in the 1st line,was a little forced..due to the fact that I rushed it .But anyways,Revelation came with a weak punch,which also made him look like an ass in the process(though he doesn't need any help in looking like one,just peep his avy ).I would have thought everyone would know that the "everyone I've beaten" thing in my sig is a link.Apperantly,Revelation's dumbass didn't see the link,and unforunately for him,the voters did.So,Nk wins.

Winner: Natural Killa

15. Garth Algar vs. 16. Vaskez
Nothing
VS
Damn I hate bitches like you, he who bites bars is evil
But ya shit'd be weak, even if the basis of your lines wasn't Feeble

Well,Vaskez came really good here,with a hard hitting personal.Even if Garth did show,his wack ass wouldn't drop anything good anyways..Vaskez bassically exposed him for being a biter.At first,that garth dude tried to front,saying that HE IS feeble.He even put the shit in his avatar.But later,we realized that garth told a lie,and he should probably get kicked out of the league.

Winner:Vaskez
Send a message via AIM to noname