Thread: Mag for week 11
View Single Post
Old 12-13-05, 02:51 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz (8-1) vs. 2. FuxJustAWord (8-3)
Well,this battle can go either way.But in my opinion,Datrushurtz seems to be on a roll,and I don't see him slowing down now.So I pick Datrushurtz to win again this week.

Contendership Match: 3. Trey MethodZ (8-3) vs. 4. N.Tavarez (5-0)
Both of these guys are good.But N.Tavarez has shown to have more skill.Trey MEthodz is capable of dropping something dope,and he can win this..but from what I've seen from him,he's pretty inconsistant.So I pick N.Tavarez to win this battle.

5. Apostrophe (8-2) vs. 6. New Meth0d (6-2)
Ok,this can pretty much go either way.But in this battle,New Method can't come basic as fuck like he did against Crazy Hades,or else he'll lose for sure.I'll probably pick Apostrophe to win this though..

7. Natural Killa (7-3) vs. 8. Vaskez (6-2)
I will win.

9. 9th Degree (8-3) vs. 10. J-Money (3-0)
9th will win this easy.I mean,just look at J-money's punch against Gotti Nuffguns.Some chessy ass penis line.He must like penises to make a line like that.Fuck J-money.Out of all the people in the top 16,that muther fucker is the worst.How the fuck he get here anyway?

11. Daubs (7-4) vs. 12. JTR (6-3)
Should be a dope battle.Both are good at wordplay and shit.But I'm gonna go with Jack to win this.He's got more experience and has shown he can be more consistant and shit....:shrugs:

13. Mr. Key (7-4) vs. 14. NaRc-UzI (5-2)
Mr. Key will win this.Even if he drops some wack shit again,like he did against Fux,He'll win.I just don't see Narc coming good enough to win.He's never dropped anything spectactular since he's been here,so..yea,he'll lose.

15. Red Bull (5-1) vs. 16. Spektikul (8-3)
Hmm..the 2 people that d/r each other,are now battling each other.Well,I'm gonna with Spektikul to win.Red Bull is fucking overrated.And he gay.Fuk him.

17. E.C (7-4) vs. 18. ~High-Dro~ (2-0)
High Dro,drops some corny ass shit.Like his last battle against Past Tense,he went and spoke about Michael Jackson.WtF is that?High Dro is gay like Red Bull.E.C has at least shown he can drop good,so he'll win.

19. John Hensley. (3-1) vs. 20. Crazy Hades (5-3)
Last week,John Hensley got some dickriders to vote for him,and he ended up winning.When he ain't even drop a punch.So this week,I predict he will get dickrode again(probably from Red Bull)and end up winning.

21. Drakel (3-1) vs. 22. The Revelation (6-5)
Drakel will win this.Revelation drops some dumb punches,esspeccially the one he dropped against me last week.So,I don't see him winning.

23. Apotropaic (8-3) vs. 24. ThatNigga (4-3)
ThatNigga will get eaten up in this battle.Everything that ThatNigga has dropped has been nothing short of horrible.And I don't think he will suddenly become dope and win.He'll lose.

25. MaRVOLOUSJay (1-0) vs. 26. Sobe. (1-0)
In this league,Marv seems to really drop some wack shit.Like last week,he dropped a make-up line,which is really played.Maybe he fell off or suddenly became gay or something,but he'll lose.Sobe. will win.

27. Haiku Sylabis (2-1) vs. 28. Aimez (5-3)
YAWWN.I predict a boring battle.Aimez stretches his lines and makes some dumb shit.And Haiku Sylabis,well,he's just wack.Meh,i predict aimez will win.

29. GreatnesS (5-3) vs. 30. Common (5-5)
Common,has never dropped dope in this league.NEVER!And he will not drop dope here.GreatnesS will win.

31. Kon.Tay.Juz (4-4) vs. 32. SlicKnife (1-1)
Could be a decent battle.Kon seems to have proven himself already.So I'll pick him.SlicKnife has been kinda decent so far,and has a lot of potential.But right now,I'll have to go with Kon to win.

33. Ill Technique (0-0) vs. 34. Dizzee Rascal (0-0)
Meh,never seen Ill Technique drop anything aside from the cyphers.And in the cyphers,he drops wack.So I'll go with Dizzie Rascal

35. Poetics (0-0) vs. 36. Illicit (0-0)
...who the fuck is illicit?,I predict Poetics to win.

37. Hitokiri Butosai (0-0) vs. 38. Elicer (0-0)
Who the fuck are these guys?They mad gay.

39. Fraud (5-5) vs. 40. Rile1 (4-4)
Man,Fraud has fell off.Wasn't he just in the contendership match just the other day?LoL.Anyways,I predict Rile1 to win,because he's actually good.Fraud is average in my opinion.

41. KOOL COL-B (4-4) vs. 42. One Mic (3-3)
Hmm,these 2 battling again.Should be good.But I'll go with Colby to win.One Mic needs to stop stretching his lines out with that 3 line method thingy and just drop like he normally does.

43. T.r.oo.P (2-2) vs. 44. Past Tense (1-1)
Well,Troop dropped wack last week against Narc,with a Fake Personal.But i see him rebounding this week and winning.Past Tense seems to drop played a lot,so I don't see him winning..

45. Garth Algar (1-1) vs. 46. Macca (3-4)
Macca is gay.He thinks he's dope but he's not.He's wack.He should be ranked at #50.And hopefully,when he loses this battle,he'll be right there.I predict Garth merks this faggot.

47. Mystic Chaos (2-4) vs. 48. Legend (3-5)
Mystic is more of a poetry dude in my opinion.But legend never drops dope.There's always something wrong with his bar in every week.SO I pick mystic to win,

49. Tie-D (1-4) vs. 50. Dex (0-3)
Let's hope that these 2 don't focus so much on flow again.If they do,then they both gay and probably want to fuck each other.But if they don't,then I pick Tie-D.He's dropped decent before in the past.

Send a message via AIM to noname