View Single Post
Old 12-14-05, 08:11 AM   #31
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You're so fucking stupid dude, omfg,

1)[Theory got banned,for cheating in his battle against Cezar.Where he voted for himself on his alais,Distilled

It wasn't distilled, it was decree, and Decree isn't my alias, (duh), I just hacked his acount

2) You say my shit was wack cuz it was pronounced Coal and not Cal, STFU, (th Degree wordplay this week should be pronounced, Par-is, but he made it pronounced Pair-is and it was still a dope wordplay where the whole sentance still made sense. Kinda like, well oh, mine. Wtf do you think wordplay is, it's a word that SOUNDS like another, col sounds like CALL if you pronounce a certain way, jesus christ, you are wack and stupid, stfu

Distilled,Decree...who cares,it's close enough.

And 2nd,there are white people I know,who would pronounce Paris as Pair-is.Just go to Manhattan for a day and you'll see.They say it as Pair-IS.ANd 9th IS white.So he probably pronounces it as Pair-is.His wordplay wasn't forced.
Yours was.No matter what,his name is Kool-Coal-B.NOT KOOL-CALL-B.NO ACCENT CAN MAKE COAL SOUND LIKE CALL.
And about the top 10 punches,this week kinda suked.So if your #1,don't take it as such a big accomplishment

Anyways,I'm off to school..those fuckers put me on the truancy list
Send a message via AIM to noname