View Single Post
Old 12-15-05, 12:58 AM   #2
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

typing as I listen.....hook is ah'ight....coulda been stronger...the melody of it coulda stronger if its melody was stronger it would really own but it was ah'ight, as well as if was mixed better it was layered but effectless it was jus a slightly more dubbed version of the verses didn't really separate itself an the hook is the meat of the track so def coulda been strong......ok first verse....delivery is blan....flow is very every other emceeish...he sounds like another mixtape nigga nothing jumps out about dude....lyrics...punches was real weak...had sum wordplay attempts but it was jus similies worded slightly different...ok second verse....flow is koo...delivery is decent..its animated but not accessible....lyrics again is weak...lyrics was reall disappointing on this verse...again another everyday sounding kat....ok 3rd...quality drops from the others on this verse...an vocals is a bit low....flow is koo coulda been a lil more creative...delivery wasn't bad....but coulda been more animated...lyrics couldn't really catch due to vol....this sounds like an east coast mixtape track done by none east coast catz....like it jus doesn't sound like this is a style yall are accustomtoo especially on Q an limited part...def outta character an it showed....other two dudes fit right into that mold...an I was not feeling them at all no hate jus realness...beat was ill yall shoulda hit it harder IMO...but its all good...be ez...keep dropping.........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote