View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 04:24 AM   #19
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Hahaha...hmmm it gets annoying after while lmao...sowwy cutie...

Aight, you come in strong but try to keep it up throughout the entire verse ya feel. Lyrics be cool, I like the concept haha. Can up the rhyme scheme, throw more similar sounds n multis in there to make it smoother and more complex ya feel. I can understand everything now actually...but quality needs work...cannot wait till you get em new mic...

Hook is a nice add-on but I couldn't always understand it because beat was coming up louder than his vocals.

Second verse, basically same as first...gotta get that strong delivery throughout entire verse because in beginning you always like BLAOW but then it wears off ya know...Flow be on point, you definitely improving there...

Just try something different with your rhyme scheme, throw some attention grabbers in there, keep that emotion strong throughout entire verse...but you improving like whoa...keep it up...real feed, no hate but you know that already

Collab? Soon...without a doubt...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote