View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 09:09 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobe.
ONE WEEK?! you know how fucking dangerous that is!? that doesn't strengthen shit. it makes you weak. it makes you go insane. you should be thankful for food and fucking eat it. kids in africa would do anything to be in your position, having food available to them when they need it. I can understand if some fat guy wants to "strenghten himself" by fasting for a day or two, but 1 week is a really bad idea.

Physically speaking, no, it's not healthy to do it as much as I did. But, again, we're talking faith and spiritual principle here. I believe I'm stronger spiritually because I sacrificed something so necessary to "live". I think the hardest part was not being able to exericse like I wanted to. There we times when I felt ice cold when the heat was on 80 in the house. Then, once I broke my fast after 6PM by eating, I'd feel warm again. That made me realize why Homeless people often drink so much. Alcohol makes u feel warm when u don't have food.

does that make any sense?

lol

P.S. Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

And, I know I'm not Jesus. But, the point is, there's precedence for doing it and I have my reasons.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote